[Wg-test-framework] Status Report 3/4/15

Ian,

After bench testing the ARM Crate on Wednesday we brought the server to the
COLO Thursday and mounted in the rack.

Both George and I worked with Don to solve the server issues.

Friday we reloaded the OS software on the servers we had trouble with and
worked on the connection issues.

We continued and finished our list on Saturday.

Chris is making a new set of serial adaptors for the ARM Server set and to
solve some other problems Don uncovered

I was out of action Monday and due to a medical procedure.

Hopefully I will be back to normal Wednesday to hook up the cables for the ARM
server.

We have some other server work that Don needs done.  We are closing in on
getting all the servers online.

Sent from my iPhone
Paul l. George
508-450-9332