From: Don Koch [mailto:don@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2015 9:31 PM
To: Paul L. George
Subject: Re: Colo

On Wed, 4 Mar 2015 19:10:01 -0500
Paul L. George wrote:

> Don,
> We installed the ARM server and turned it on.  I could not hook up the
serial cables as they are female and so are all of our. Adaptors.  I will
have to get some sex changers fix that problem.

Probably means you need null modems, too. They are probably set up for
direct connection to a male serial port on a PC.

> I did hook up the Cubietruck
> The arm PDU is on PDU-1 port 15
> The PDU RJ45 port it plugged into 48-45
>
> The Cubietruck is ready to go
> Baque - 48-31
> Picasso - 48-32
> Metzinger - 49-33
> Gleizes - 48 - 34
>
> I have to wait for the sex changers to fix the other 4 servers
>
> Metrocentre
> db9=C1-     Rj-45 =48-27
> Westfield
> db9=C1-     Rj-45 =48-28
> Lakeside
> db9=C1-     Rj-45 =48-29
> Bluewater
> db9=C1-     Rj-45 =48-30
>

> I fixed the labels

Oh, good! I kept getting lost when trying to plug the keyboard/monitor into
the back side.

-d