Re: [Wg-test-framework] COLO

On 3/14/2015 3:30 PM, Paul L. George wrote:
We are already moving in that direction in the servers have been sent back to
the supplier.  He insures me that the boards will fit in the cases.

Thanks for the update Paul.
AIUI the older motherboard and chips are being swapped for the new motherboard, Right?

The motherboards have been ordere.

I am not clear on the cost involved with the swap..
Is the swap being made at no extra cost or is there a positive delta here?
(If there is a cost incurred, then we'd need that to be approved.)

I think an invoice for the order of the motherboards might be useful in any case
as it would help us track what happened to the HW.
Chris, Ian: Thoughts?

I will give him the chips when I get them and he will have them installed
tested and burned in.  Then the servers will be returned to us for testing and
installation.

We have the chips ready to be shipped. But before we go ahead, could you please verify the model of the motherboard ordered?
(Just in case so we know we are sending the correct chips)

Thanks,
-Aravind.