Re: [Wg-test-framework] Xen Project - AllNet Minutes from March 18th

Don Koch writes ("Re: [Wg-test-framework] Xen Project - AllNet Minutes from
March 18th"):
> On Wed, 18 Mar 2015 14:29:20 +0000
> Lars Kurth <lars.kurth@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > ACTION Don: to verify baud rate settings and track down the issue
>
> Both pinot1 and elbling1 are now available. One of them was just
> working when we got there (suspect cable seating issue). The other
> (hux1) had all the usual BIOS setting correct but one odd one, swap
> COM1 and COM2, set wrong.

Thanks.  (I assume when you say `hux1' you mean one of `pinot1' or
`elbling1'.)

I have verified that these (elbling1, pinot1) are working.  I went
through the BIOS settings for both of them, and found that (like some
of the other machines) elbling1 had `action on AC power restore' set
to `last state'.  I set it to `immediate on'.

Thanks,