Re: [Wg-test-framework] UK public holiday on Monday - no datacentre work please on Monday

Ian,

We have no physical changes to the DataCenter planned at all.  We are waiting
on Dell to see what to do next.  We put the oseletaX systems back for Don to
remote test with last night.

Have a nice holiday.

Sent from my iPhone
Paul l. George