Re: [Wg-test-framework] FW: Xen Foundation: APM EVK Hardware

Lars Kurth writes ("[Wg-test-framework] FW: Xen Foundation: APM EVK Hardware"):
> FYI: my understanding that APM would like to donate the kit (two
> X-C1 EVK kits) to run in the Xen Project's Test Infrastructure
>
> From: Ed Gasiorowski <egasiorowski@xxxxxxx>
> Date: Thursday, 7 May 2015 18:06
> To: Lars Kurth <lars.kurth@xxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Xen Foundation: APM EVK Hardware
>

> Lars,
>
> APM would like to donate two X-C1 EVK kits (total value $5,200) to the Xen
> Foundation for continued development/support of XEN for ARM64.

This is certainly interesting.

AFAICT from a quick web search these are production-ready CPUs on
production-quality dev boards.

I think we have enough space in the rack for these, even before our
plan to grow to a second rack.

I'd like to hear Ian Campbell's opinion.