Re: [Wg-test-framework] huxelrebe AMT web access

Ian Jackson writes ("Re: [Wg-test-framework] huxelrebe AMT web access"):
>     Action: Don will send Ian instructions and verify that everything
>     is documented correctly, and modify accordingly

Don sent me instructions and they worked for me.  It's odd because the
instructions were the same as before, when they didn't seem to work
for me, and Don and Paul say nothing has changed.

Anyway, I have double-checked all the AMT and BIOS settings and am now
running my preliminary commissioning autotests.

Thanks,