Re: [Wg-test-framework] May 13th XenProject - AllNet call

Paul L. George writes ("RE: [Wg-test-framework] May 13th XenProject - AllNet
call"):
> I moved the lines back to Oseleta 0/1 and replaced the rimava 0 = tty 28
> and rimava 1 = tty 32 lines with tested cables plus on rimava0 I used a
> straight thru cable and a factory null Modem connector.  I tested this cable
> with my laptop connected to the serial port and it seemed to work. In Rimava
> 1 I used a tested cable with a null modem adaptor we made.  Both passed the
> loop back test.  I tired several BIOS settings but the original settings
> were correct.

Did you (or Don) do any tests with the serial connected to the
Rocketport lines ?

> I also heard something rebooting when I was nowhere near the rack.  I
> assumed it was just a test restarting one of the servers. I heard it once
> about 17:20 my time and again about at about 18:00.  If it was something
> caused let me know.  I am being as careful as I can be in a rack full of
> wires. I am paranoid now so any thing I hear that is not normal causes me to
> check all the servers to see if they are rebooting.

Right.  Rebooting machines is normal for osstest.  One every few
minutes.  Thanks for being careful and reporting your observations.

Thanks,