[Wg-test-framework] Baroque-1's replacement motherboard

Ian,

I checked with Dell no word as to their oseleta testing project.  I will ping them again.

I don’t know how we managed it, but it looks like we pulled the wrong server as you noted.  I have them on my bench and the MAC address you questioned is indeed in baroque1.  We put the new motherboard in baroque0.  It turns out to be a blessing in disguise, the Motherboard versions would not have matched.  I specified that they replace the replace baroque1’s motherboard with the same version as the one they sent us that we put into baroque0.  We will have identical motherboard in both servers when we are done.

The new motherboard should be here tomorrow (Wednesday) if it arrives we should have it back in the rack by Thursday.

Paul

RMA info below:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 2015-JUN-16

Dear Customer,

This is an Advanced Warranty Replacement (AWR) notification and requires no further action until you have received the replacement product(s).

Please follow these instructions for prompt receipt and processing of your order:

Order Number (RMA): 7501731988

Order Date: 2015-JUN-16

---------- Product(s) Intel is sending to you ----------

(Note: Product information is conditional based on substitute part availability. Actual part(s) may differ.)

Row No   :         1

Part No   : G62253-406

Product   : PBA,MB,S1200V3RP,SKU3,FAB4

---------- Product(s) you are returning to Intel ----------

Row No    :         1

Part No     : G62253-406

Product     : PBA,MB,S1200V3RP,SKU3,FAB4

FPO          : N/A      ATPO/Serial No     : BQRP33601232

Paul L. George

President

hatecompPLG Enterprises, Inc.

All-Net Computer Solutions