[Wg-test-framework] Tomorrow's WG meeting cancelled

Hi all,

tomorrow's WG call clashes with a Credativ meeting to arrange access to the COLO in Marlborough and run through known issues. As I want to get up and running on the "loose" ends re our infrastructure as fast as possible, I suggest we cancel the WG call tomorrow.

Also, I think we do have a volunteer who may chair the WG meetings in future and I would like to hand these over and have a vote on the chair. Stefano has to confirm with the volunteer in his team though and get everything arranged.

Best Regards
Lars