Re: [Wg-test-framework] Minutes / Kick-Off Xen Project - Credativ DE (Nov 11, 2015)

Lars Kurth writes ("[Wg-test-framework] Minutes / Kick-Off Xen Project -
Credativ DE (Nov 11, 2015)"):
> Should do phone call with OSCAR tomorrow, FELIX will be on the call. Thursday
> 15:00 - 16:00 UTC (use the same dial-in, if possible)

This did not take place as planned.  Do we have a proposed time to
reschedule it ?

> * Need list of people from Creative (+ID details, passwords, ...) to
> arrange access to Marlborough COLO
> ** ACTION (Martin): to chase Oscar Herrera

> * ACTION: Martin to send ...
> ** Send a mail with all the PGP public keys
> ** Plus, who keys belong to, etc.

I think we are still waiting for these.

> * Ian: Do not have a shared password system (about 10 different passwords)
> ** ACTION (Martin, Felix): decide what the best way forward is
> (e.g. can were use Credativ's system)

I think we should use Credativ's recommended password manager.

I will file a ticket requesting guidance/information/etc., and then I
can do this:

> ** ACTION (Ian): share COLO details in Marlborough with Martin and set up
> access for Rackspace VM panels

> * ACTION (Lars, Ian): provide list of people (emails) who can raise tickets
> against credativ

For now, the following people:

  Ian Jackson <ian.jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> <ian.jackson@xxxxxxxxxx>
    <ijackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>