[Wg-test-framework] Minutes Xen Project - Credativ Meeting (Dec 3 2015)

= ATTENDEES =

* Lars Kurth & Ian Jackson
* Felix Geyer
* Dominik (standing in for Martin)
* Oscar (not attending again)

= MEETING NOTES =

== Action follow-up ==

ACTION(done) Ian send form to ticket system
ACTION(done) Martin to arrange access to our ticket queue for NA team
ACTION(done) Oscar to get form filled in and returned to Lars

* Lars sent passwords to Martin and Felix, plus instructions
* Lars will confirm once access has been granted (report back to that list)
* ACTION(done) Lars can send to Felix instead
* ACTION(open) Lars to ACK to all parties when COLO access has been done

ACTION(open) Felix to respond to these three tickets 65869 70 71 (no

* The tickets were raised Nov 16th
* Jogesh is going to take over those. Ian has not seen any activity on the
tickets
* Ian is expecting Jogesh to ask some questions

NEW ACTION Jogesh to do take over previous action (aka respond to tickets
65869 70 71)

ACTION(done) Martin to give Ian instructions

* Added a few more things to the repo
* Ian: Is there a list with ssh keys: as we don't normally log into
machines using password
* Ian: has the ssh keys (mails were sent to private account by mistake)

NEW ACTION: Ian will manually install the keys for the key accounts (aka
use Martin and Felix key's)

* Felix: not sure which machines are needed and which need to be shut down.
* Ian: knows what most of the machines are ... any machines which are not
left over and not obvious, do ask Ian Jackson and Lars

NEW ACTION: Ian will pre-produce a list of the "important" VMs

Monitoring / Backups blocked

ACTION(done): Martin to update Creative docs

== Discussion ==

Lars: we are generally unhappy with the responsiveness (in particular with
the Credativ US office)

NEW ACTION: Felix to talk to Jogesh and Oscar and introduce Ian to Jogesh
Please do not use Ian Jackson private email account instead of
lars.kurth@xxxxxxxxxx

NEW ACTION(done): Lars to send key details to Felix (Lars is away from Dec
9-22)
NEW ACTION(done): felix to set up regular meeting

Lars: asked how we can check how many hours were spent

* We get a monthly report
* You should expect to get one very soon