Re: [Wg-test-framework] Minutes Xen Project - Credativ Meeting (Dec 3 2015)

Hi all,

just to let you know that access to the COLO has bee sorted out. You need
your ID's and the passwords in the updated document I sent yesterday. Data
centre details are at:

Main Support Email: datacenter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Main Support Number: (508) 449-6667
313 Boston Post Road West | Suite 190 | Marlborough, MA | 01752

Regards
Lars