Re: [Wg-test-framework] Four disks missing from All-net supplied servers

Ian,

It sounds to me that arguing with AllNet is probably going to be more
costly than just ordering some disks and fitting them (assuming that a
reasonable disk costs around USD200). In that case, it may be best to just
buy 2 (or even 4) and have Credativ perform in one trip to the COLO

A) A check whether there are any unconnected disks and if so connect them
B) Purchase some extra disks and install them, as having more machines
with several disks seems beneficial regardless.

If it turns out that AllNet have not supplied all the disks after A, we
can still contact them and at least raise the issue with them and see how
they respond. Any views to the contrary?

Regards
Lars