Re: [Wg-test-framework] Hardware Vendors in the US [and 1 more messages]

Martin Zobel-Helas writes ("Re: Hardware Vendors in the US"):
> for the Debian Project and hardware in US we also use CDW for
> harddrives, or, if we need to go for more complex quotes, we use
> Softchoice. (http://www.softchoice.com/).

I think we should procure:

For baroque0/1 [1], one each (ie 2x):

https://www.cdw.com/shop/products/Seagate-Constellation.2-ST9500620NS-hard-drive-500-GB-SATA-6Gb-s/2350352.aspx?pfm=srh

For pinot0/1 [2], one ach (ie 2x):

https://www.cdw.com/shop/products/Western-Digital-Black-1-TB-Internal-HDD/3204573.aspx?pfm=srh

The shopping cart is showing me a total of $477.96 plus presumably
some amount for delivery.

Ian.

[1] baroque* seem to be these:
  http://www.provantage.com/intel-f1u450wpsu~7ITE91CQ.htm