Re: [Wg-test-framework] Hardware Vendors in the US [and 1 more messages]

CDW is expensive. I'd suggest Newegg. I included both what you quoted
and the original drives per the "Equipment Inventory.pdf" file below.

On Tue, 19 Jan 2016 12:09:41 +0000
Ian Jackson wrote:

> Yogesh Patel writes ("Hardware Vendors in the US"):
> > 1.) CDW:  https://www.cdw.com/
> > As for shipping it would be best to use my address:
>
> Martin Zobel-Helas writes ("Re: Hardware Vendors in the US"):
> > for the Debian Project and hardware in US we also use CDW for
> > harddrives, or, if we need to go for more complex quotes, we use
> > Softchoice. (http://www.softchoice.com/).
>

> I think we should procure:
>
> For baroque0/1 [1], one each (ie 2x):
>

> https://www.cdw.com/shop/products/Seagate-Constellation.2-ST9500620NS-hard-drive-500-GB-SATA-6Gb-s/2350352.aspx?pfm=srh

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA8UW3GV7227&cm_re=ST9500620NS-_-22-148-711-_-Product
$98.89ea  = $197.78

or, if you want it to match the drives in there now:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA8UW3GZ5073&cm_re=WD5000BPKX-_-2WA-0020-00092-_-Product
$119 ea = $238

> For pinot0/1 [2], one ach (ie 2x):
>

> https://www.cdw.com/shop/products/Western-Digital-Black-1-TB-Internal-HDD/3204573.aspx?pfm=srh

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA2W019M6559&cm_re=WD1003FZEX-_-22-236-625-_-Product
$79.99ea = $159.98
or, to match:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA7WM39T4881&cm_re=WD1003FBYZ-_-22-236-525-_-Product
$88 ea = $176

> The shopping cart is showing me a total of $477.96 plus presumably
> some amount for delivery.

Total would be $357.76 or $414 for matching. Shipping is free for "3 day" (which
usually arrives here the next day).

-d