[Wg-test-framework] PDU problems, probably hardware

We have had a PDU port failure on PDU2 port 13.  According to the
software the port can be switched (we use SNMP) and the commands are
acknowledtged.  The LED turns on and off.  However the actual AC
outlet remains powered regardless.

We also have what seems to be a similar problem with PDU1 port 13.
That problem is intermittent, and hasn't yet been reproduced in
controlled conditions.

I am going to seek advice and/or assistance under warranty directly
from the manufacturer (APC, part of Schneider Electric).

But I wanted to notify you now of this problem right away
(particularly as I calculate that the earliest date our warranty from
All-Net expires is the 24th of June 2016, four days from today).

Thanks for your attention.