Re: [Wg-test-framework] Inquiry from SoftIron.co.uk (SoftIron Overdrive 3000)

Ian Jackson writes ("Re: Inquiry from SoftIron.co.uk (SoftIron Overdrive
3000)"):
> (Adding the Xen Project Test WG mailing list.)
>
> Background for the list: We've been talking to SoftIron about getting
> a couple of SoftIron Overdrive 3000 1U ARM64 servers for the colo.
> All the technical details seem good.

I have committed the spec sheet pdf to the git repo here:

http://xenbits.xen.org/gitweb/?p=people/iwj/colo-for-testing.git;a=blob_plain;f=SoftIron-Overdrive-3000-Data-Sheet-Final.pdf;hb=HEAD