Re: [Wg-test-framework] [ap] Re: Inquiry from SoftIron.co.uk (SoftIron Overdrive 3000)

Hi Jason

Please see attached paid receipt.

I was unable to change the ship-to-address, can you please confirm that item should be shipped to:

Yogesh Patel
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
USA

Please let me know if there is any question.
Thanks
Namhai