Re: [Wg-test-framework] ThunderX machines (for the Xen Project OSSTEST Test Lab)

Lars Kurth writes ("Re: ThunderX machines (for the Xen Project OSSTEST Test
Lab)"):
> Steve Wilson:
> > What about memory and disk configuration?

Around 16G or 32G RAM would probably be right, depending on price.

We don't need a lot of disk space, nor RAID.  We'll take whatever
spinning rust is readily available.

> > Any other requirements?

We must have:
 * all firmware functions, including bootloader and firmware
   configuration, accessible via RS232 (serial)
 * netbooting, with chainloading to hard disk
 * works with Debian stable (perhaps with kernel from stable-backports)

Thanks,