Re: [Wg-test-framework] Openstack WG Meeting, July 26, 2017

Hi Lars,

On 26/07/17 17:44, Lars Kurth wrote:
Has there been any effort to support Xen+libvirt+OpenStack on ARM? I've
not heard requests nor plan to
work on it, just curious if it has been considered/investigated.

Jim: Issues on HP Moonshot M400 ARM and was generally interested in this
combo

Can you details here?

ACTION: Activity in Linaro (Lars to check with Julien)

Linaro is working on OpenStack but I am not aware of any effort around Xen at the moment.

ACTION: Lots of activity in CentOS on ARM - but don't know of the baseline
(Lars to check with George)
CentOS has been using Xen (CentOS Sigvirt)+libvirt+OpenStack on ARM64 for
demos. But we never could find a full-time maintainer for Xen (CentOS
Sigvirt) on ARM, which is why this has not progressed

ACTION: Lars to check whether OnApp uses Libvirt + OpenStack (contact:
Julien Chesterfield) - also add links to press/recordings

Lars: When we have enough reliable ARM64 capacity, we would also run
Tempest on ARM via libvirt in OSSTEST

AOB
None

Cheers,