Re: [win-pv-devel] USB driver

On 12/16/2015 02:00 PM, Simon Martin wrote:
Hello Rich,

On Dec 16, 2015, at 11:49, Paul Durrant <Paul.Durrant@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

<snip>

Rich,

Could you provide a URL for the code for the Windows driver?

Paul,

Here is the Windows driver code:

  https://github.com/OpenXT/xc-vusb
  https://github.com/OpenXT/xc-windows

dom0 policy daemon:

  https://openxt.atlassian.net/wiki/display/OD/vUSB+Daemon
  https://github.com/OpenXT/vusb-daemon

Rich

Looking at the code here it looks like xc-windows should be replaced
by the existing xenbus implementation, just port xc-vusb to this
infrastructure.

Yes we are moving OpenXT away from these old pv drivers and towards the upstream ones. xc-vusb will be ported to they new xenbus.

vusb-daemon should interface directly with Xen in Dom0.

I am not sure exactly what you mean by this; can you clarify?

Do you understand the same thing?

--
Ross Philipson