Re: [win-pv-devel] USB driver

Hello Ross,

<snip>
>> Looking at the code here it looks like xc-windows should be replaced
>> by the existing xenbus implementation, just port xc-vusb to this
>> infrastructure.

> Yes we are moving OpenXT away from these old pv drivers and towards the
> upstream ones. xc-vusb will be ported to they new xenbus.

>> vusb-daemon should interface directly with Xen in Dom0.

> I am not sure exactly what you mean by this; can you clarify?

From what I can see vusb-daemon monitors USB events and should
interact with the xen usbback driver to make the plugged/unplugged
device available to the xc-vusb frontend driver.

However Fabio Fantoni said that the Xen usb passthrough currently in
development will also support hotplug, so not sure about this.

--
Best regards,
 Simon                            mailto:furryfuttock@xxxxxxxxx