[win-pv-devel] Question about testing new windows pv drivers on xenserver

Hi, I'm going crazy about many upgrade/remove pv drivers problems, and also other additional problem with windows 10 (big updates, ovmf pv disk only ecc...) I tried to do some fast tests with xenserver core and win pv drivers signed with installer included for see if the same problems are reproducible also with them or not. I downloaded and installed XenServer Dundee beta.3, I saw that use xen 4.6 but qemu seems still use the old traditional instead. I saw there is also the upstream one binary (/usr/lib64/xen/bin/qemu-system-i386), I did a fast google search and I setted these in /etc/xenopsd.conf:
qemu-system-i386=/usr/lib64/xen/bin/qemu-system-i386
use-upstream-qemu=true
And rebooted toolstack (xe-toolstack-restart) but seems it still using qemu traditional instead (looking ps and initial boot screen).
I also tried:
chkconfig --del xenopsd-xc
chkconfig --add xenopsd-xenlight
following https://lists.xenserver.org/sympa/arc/xs-devel/2014-01/msg00035.html but trying to start the vm (with xe vm-start vm=...) the command "freeze" without output and I found nothing in logs.

Is there anywhere an howto about using the upstream qemu with xenserver?

I also tried to do a fast install of a windows 7 domU using xencenter and installing pv driver from guest-tools.iso but I not understand if are the new one (>=8.1) or older, based on version I found seems older, or I'm wrong? In that case where I can find newer driver signed and including installer (if exist) for doing some fast tests?

My goal would be to test on xenserver with qemu upstream, new pv driver (at least 8.1) signed with complete installer to see whether or not there are the same problems that I have with xen and pv drivers individual not signed.

Thanks for any reply and sorry for my bad english.