Re: [win-pv-devel] Question about testing new windows pv drivers on xenserver

In short, I'm pretty sure you can't. However, if you ask this question on the
xs-devel list (at xenserver.org) then someone from the toolstack team may be
able to advise how you might do it.

> I also tried to do a fast install of a windows 7 domU using xencenter
> and installing pv driver from guest-tools.iso  but I not understand if
> are the new one (>=8.1) or older, based on version I found seems older,
> or I'm wrong? In that case where I can find newer driver signed and
> including installer (if exist) for doing some fast tests?

The tech. preview 3 drivers are the 8.1 drivers.

> My goal would be to test on xenserver with qemu upstream, new pv driver
> (at least 8.1) signed with complete installer to see whether or not
> there are the same problems that I have with xen and pv drivers
> individual not signed.

Why do you need upstream QEMU?

  Paul