Re: [win-pv-devel] Signed 8.1.0 drivers

Excellent work Paul! Thanks to you and all the other contributors for your hard work on this release.

On 22 Jul 2016 4:12 p.m., Paul Durrant <Paul.Durrant@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
All,

  Good news! I have tagged the 8.1.0 release driver source in each of the repositories, built it and signed it. I don't yet have an official place to put the signed builds so for the moment you can get them from

https://xenbits.xen.org/people/pauldu/pvdrivers/win/release/8.1.0

  I have tested installation on Windows 10 (32-bit) and the signatures appear to be good.

  I will let the list know when the tarballs move to a more permanent place and I will, at that point, link them from the project front page.

  Cheers,

    Paul

Zynstra is a private limited company registered in England and Wales (registered number 07864369). Our registered office and Headquarters are at The Innovation Centre, Broad Quay, Bath, BA1 1UD. This email, its contents and any attachments are confidential. If you have received this message in error please delete it from your system and advise the sender immediately.