Re: [win-pv-devel] Signed 8.1.0 drivers

Hey Paul and list,

That fixed it!  Okay so I will remember that one update is needed for any new
clean Windows 2008 R2 install not yet updated.

Still I am not sure about the reason why the EJB digital driver uninstall and
update to these drivers resulted in Windows 2008 R2 hanging forever on reboot.
I tested this twice with the same results.  I'd expect you may see some others
complain of seeing this problem in the future.  Maybe someone with more time
and capability than me can later confirm a working procedure for upgrading from
those drivers to these new drivers that can result in success.

My procedure was:

1. Uninstall the EJB digital drivers from the Windows control panel
2. Don't reboot yet
3. Install all the new drivers
4. reboot
5. I found if you reboot first before installing the new drivers you end up
with a blue screen

My procedure must be incomplete or have flaws.

Thanks again for your support on this list.

Specifically see
https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/security/3033929?f=255&MSPPError=-2147217396