[win-pv-devel] Preparing for GSoC, Outreachy and other Internships (deadline Feb 9th)

Folks, (people who have current projects are CC'ed)

I just created https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/2017-Summer-Internships and
https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Category:Internships as we are planning to
apply as mentoring organisation for GSoC 2017 again.

To be successful, we need to bring our project pages in order.

For everyone but Mirage OS this means to
a) Remove invalid/started/completed projects from
https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Outreach_Program_Projects
b) Add new projects to
https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Outreach_Program_Projects

For MirageOS, we need to do the same for
https://github.com/mirage/mirage-www/wiki/Pioneer-Projects

Please do this before Feb 9th, such that I can submit the Xen Project
application for GSoC

Best Regards
Lars