Re: [win-pv-devel] no-discard from xl not honored

That patch looks reasonable to me. Could you submit it properly to the list
with your Signed-off-by? (See
https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Submitting_Xen_Project_Patches for general
guidance on patch submission... The PV drivers project uses the same process as
the main hypervisor).

Thanks,

  Paul