From: win-pv-devel [mailto:win-pv-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David TECHER
Sent: 03 April 2017 16:34
To: Paul Durrant <Paul.Durrant@xxxxxxxxxx>; win-pv-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [win-pv-devel] Windows 10 Pro Activation stopped after installing 8.2 drivers

Paul,

Yes my MV's networking is actually functional

Everything is fine now. Windows 10 Pro is activated as expected :D. I bought Win 10 Pro on microsoft site yesterday. So this is a legal licence.

Since I dind't want to spend more time on fixing this issue I called Microsoft Support Online directly to activate my Win 10 Pro. This is an option when you got this issue.

This is a option that you can use through "Parameters" on Win 10 Pro (but  I didn't remember where I clicked to get in Parameters options).

I called the number for my own country (France)

I tried to bypass all automatic digits suggested by the automatic voice

I waited for getting someone on the call = 1 human (less than 1 minute)

He asked me to go on http://support.microsoft.com/help
I accepted the  contrat

He got the 6 digits. I had to install the applet to access my PC remotely

I was OK that he could  access my PC remotely. He added the ID activation for my PC remotely.

PC was rebooted and it was OK.

I don't know why I got this issue after installing all Xen PV Drivers 8.2.0 :(

But now it is fixed :D

Calling "Microsoft Online Support" seems to be the easiest way to reactivate Windows 10 by entering your activation ID.

Regards.

David