Re: [win-pv-devel] Windows 10 domU is unstable with PV Bus Driver

Hi Paul,

I took me quite a while to test what you asked!

> I just tried them all on a fresh RS3 (i.e. 1709 release) Windows 10 and I had
> no problems other than the usual wedge up in the setupapi that seems to
> intermittently occur when installing xennet (which I believe is a bug in the
> setupapi). Just manually requesting reboot after installing xennet seems to
> work ok.
> So, my installation sequence was xenbus, xenvif, xennet, (reboot,) xenvbd,
> (reboot,) xeniface.
> Does this sequence work for you?

So I created from scratch a new domU from the same iso disk image I
used before and after letting all the upgrades arrive, I am on build
16299.rs3_release.170928-1534...
And I can install the drivers using the same sequence as you.

So I check back the other domU and it is stuck on RS2. And I don't know why.
I'll give you more feedback when I manage to upgrade.

Thanks
Michel