[win-pv-devel] xen net/vif (signed 8.2.0.6) "code 10" / win7

Hello.

I need to switch to signed drivers (many programs are incompatible with "testsigning"). After switch I have 30% chance of "code 10" - cannot start net pv-driver in win7.
Repair possible by reboot or by disable/enable driver in windows device manager.

Dom0 - Xen4.10.0/Fedora27(4.13.9-300)
DomU - Win7/x64(actual patches)

Attached (errored domain 6):
- msg+xs - after errored startup to "code 10"
- msg_e+xs_e - after "disable/enable" in win dev mgr

# grep vif6 /var/log/messages > msg
# xenstore-ls > xs

# # check the difference
# diff msg msg_e
# diff xs xs_e

- debugview.log - Windows DebugView (with "disable/enable" in win dev mgr)

Any more log to check ?
Is it known bug ?
Is there any workaround (besides uninstalling pv-net drivers) ?
Is it related to pv-bus driver discussion ?
When will new/next/repaired signed drivers be released ?

Thanks, Martin