Re: [win-pv-devel] xen net/vif (signed 8.2.0.6) "code 10" / win7

Martin,

  There's no apparent failure in any of the logs that I can see. Does the
debugview.log cover the failed driver install? I only see one successful start
in there so, if it does cover the failure, then it suggest that Windows
actually made no attempt to start XENNET. Is there anything interesting in
setupapi.dev.log?

> When will new/next/repaired signed drivers be released ?

  I'm chasing a weird issue with timer in Windows at the moment (which may be a
Xen bug) and I'd like to understand that before signing 8.2.1. We also do not
yet have a fully clean WHQL run on 8.2.1 XENNET.

  Another thing to try, if you can, would be an older dom0 kernel (or at least
an older netback). It sounds like a bug has crept in so you may be falling
victim to that.

  Cheers,

    Paul