Re: [win-pv-devel] xenbus fails to load on Win7 x64

Ok. I thought all the xeniface APIs were present in 8.2.1. I see you've just
posted a patch though.

I'd prefer to keep master as Win8+ as I said before. So I'll spawn a
staging-8.3 branch for the purposes of backporting your xeniface patch for
win7, rather than taking your win7 compatibility patches into master.

  Cheers,

    Paul