[win-pv-devel] Register new pci-device-reservation for XCP-ng Project

Hello PV-Tools Developer!

As stated here https://xenbits.xen.org/docs/unstable/man/xen-pci-device-reservations.7.html a vendor can request the reservation of a PCI-Device range for his own version of the PV-Tools.

We at XCP-ng plan to build our own PV-Tools. We also are willing to contribute to the whole community and help to improve the PV-Tools with the best effort our little team can provide.

As I can read in the reservations table there was very little use of it in the last years ;-)

We wanted to use the range 0x0003 for "XCP-ng". Is there any reason not to do so?

Thanks for your help and sugestions!

--

Alexander Schulz
XCP-ng Project Member

Maintainer of: XCP-ng Center and XCP-ng PV-Tools

XCP-ng Project