Re: [win-pv-devel] How to debug windows drivers

What I normally do is set up a virtual serial port in QEMU and then set up
Windows to debug via serial.

On your client machine you then need to use something to map a local pipe or
serial port to that virtual serial device. There are several ways of doing it
but the one I normally use is to have QEMU map the virtual serial port to a TCP
socket and then I run a small daemon on my client machine that connects to that
socket and pumps data between that and a named pipe. I then connect WinDbg to
the named pipe.

  HTH,

    Paul