Re: [win-pv-devel] How to debug windows drivers

  • To: win-pv-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Alexander Schulz <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2018 00:25:28 +0100
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 29 Nov 2018 10:16:57 +0000

Hello @all, Hello Paul,

I tried this on XCP-ng, but without luck as you can read here: https://xcp-ng.org/forum/topic/681/serial-port-from-vm

So I assume that you (Paul) just develop on plain XEN? Do you or someone else know a proper way to do the debugging under XenServer/XCP-ng?
I wonder how Citrix devs do this ;-)

Thanks!

Alex