Re: [win-pv-devel] Request to add back support for VS2012

Hello Paul,

perhaps you could switch to clang / gcc / MinGW. I assume they are very good compilers. I don't know if their use for driver development is possible - I am sure they can be used for basic compiling/linking, maybe not for the validation pipeline (SDV).

Regards Andreas