Windows 2019 server crashing with 8.2

Hi all,

Not sure if this list is the right place for my question, but here goes :-)

We've used the 8.2 drivers with a Windows 2008R2 server for years without any issues.

When Windows 2008R2 was retired, we migrated to a Windows 2019 server using the same drivers (details below).

The server is mostly fine but occasionally reboots itself due to a bugcheck:

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.  The bugcheck was: 0x00000139 (0x000000000000001e, 0xffffd40aaa444fb0, 0xffffd40aaa444f08, 0x0000000000000000). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP.

We don't know if this is caused by a bug in the Xen drivers but as far as we know the Xen drivers are the most likely candidate.

Which version of the Xen drivers should we use on this system? Is remove8.2-reboot-install<version>-reboot the correct procedure? Ending up with a system that won't boot anymore would be quite a nightmare.

Any help, pointers are much appreciated.

regards,
Jan

Interface (8.2.0.4)
PV Bus (8.2.0.4)