RE: Windows PV 8.2.2 upgrading to 9.0.0

Hello,

I know it's been awhile with those issues, some of them I was using a work
around and let it be.

For the Windows 7 network card not connecting on boot, another strange issue
with it is that it was BSOD almost every evening at around 10:30 pm.  I noticed
today that one of the virtual computers on that host was still using the GPLPV
drivers, so thinking that maybe they could conflict, I cleaned it manually (the
uninstall was not working) and installed drivers version 9.0.0 and, tonight,
the Windows 7 did not crash!  I will see in the following evenings, sometimes
it holds for a day or two before crashing again.  I would be curious to find
out why at that specific hour, but still did not find anything special running
on the server at that time.

Today I wanted to update all Windows 10 and 2016 Xen PV drivers to the latest
9.0.0 and encountered two issues :
        1. The VNC keyboard not being responsive is still happening!  The Xen
version is 4.8.5, which is dated 2019/12 and the drivers are 2019/6, so it
should work together I think.

        2. The other issue is more critical, even if dpinst mentions that it
updated the driver, for many of them, it did not, I did not notice at first,
restarted the computer and... just a turning wheel at startup and it stays
there forever.  Is there an easy fix for that or the only way is to clear
registry with the help of Hiren's boot CD?
What is the correct procedure to update Windows Xen PV drivers?

Best regards,
Dominic Russell
MSI Bureautique Inc.