RE: [Xen-API] question regarding Event.timestamp field

  • To: "Dave Scott" <Dave.Scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Aggarwal, Ajay" <Ajay.Aggarwal@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 10:41:58 -0400
  • Cc:
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 07:45:35 -0700

Thanks for clarifying Dave. I think the SDK (at least the Java Bindings)
may need a change in the Event class.

Also, just FYI, the apache folks (http://ws.apache.org/xmlrpc) interpret
the XML-RPC specs differently and don't think the SPEC permit timezones.
There is a thread on this with recent activity under xmlrpc-dev forum.
Although I agree with you that without timezone information, the date
timestamp is incomplete.

-Ajay