[Xen-API] RE: [Xen-users] Xen Cloud Platform disaster / XCP fixes in January

Hi Pasi,

> Can you be more specific about the upcoming updates? Hypervisor update
> to 3.4.2? I assume all the latest xapi patches/additions..

It'll mainly be a bunch of bugfixes. The .isos will contain the latest xapi
patches + all the fixes in the xen/qemu/kernel patchqueues + lots of fixes in
the windows drivers. I'll try to put together a ChangeLog when I do the refresh.

I've not said anything about the status of the code recently: sorry about that.
We're really in a bug-squashing phase atm, hoping to be able to declare an
'alpha' suitable for stress-testing mid-January. We're also (slowly) moving
more devel repos to xenbits -- I'll send emails with links once I've got them.
At some point after that we'll probably create a branch: we'll have one tree
for stabilizing for release and one for developing new features for the next
version (the hypervisor update would probably be considered as a feature of the
next version).

Cheers,
Dave