Re: [Xen-API] RE: [Xen-users] Re: [XCP] cdrommon issue

Hi George,

thanks for contributing.

I do not think it is the problem. My pool is made of 3 Physical hosts. 2
Dell 2950 and 1 1950. Thi problem affects only 2950.

The storage is shared and external connected by fibre channel.

I think that the problem is the cdrom hardware. Give a look to this:

http://forums.citrix.com/thread.jspa?messageID=1475962

Cheers,
Francesco

<Dave.Scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>