Re: [Xen-API] XCP and XenServer relationship clarification

Yes, that's the general idea.

The intention is to build XenServer on top of a subset of XCP, and therefore
the testing that XenServer gets will be excercising XCP too. It would be nice
at some stage to have our testing here done such that wherever possible we
actually test XCP rather than XenServer. We'd then test HA and other XS-only
features separately. This is a bit of a longer-term plan though!

Hope this helps,

Jon