Re: [Xen-API] Hello!

I was actually thinking about Xen straight-up.

Now that you bring it up, what exactly is the XCP? Can it create
Clouds as well as Hypervisor VMs? Excuse my questions as I am a bit
new.

What I want to achieve is:

Being able to provision customers to different hardware nodes from a
central node. This means passing commands to the Hypervisors on each
node. Any idea on how I would approach this?