Re: [Xen-API] Hello!

(Sorry for rudeness, but it sounds like asking 'may I create image with gimp?' in gimp maillist)

Yes, it's exactly XCP exists for. All nodes are joined in single management unit (named 'pool'), you can control virtual machines on all nodes from (any of node) or via XenAPI from your management software. The single doubts is about 'different hardware' - XCP designed to work on identical hardware within pool.

I'm thinking it'll be better to start from XenServer manual and small playground installation on two-three servers.