Re: [Xen-API] [Xen-users] XCP Debi an - ISCSI support?

(Added xen-api list as CC)

On 07/12/11 04:42, Admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I have Kronos setup fine. I have installed open-iscsi and setup the system
> as an initiator. However, I cannot seem to get xapi to allow me to setup the
> target as an SR. I was trying to use XenCenter but go nowhere. So I tried
> adding it manually and here is what I got:

<snip>
> OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory
>
> Does the current xapi have remote SR capability built into it yet?

iSCSI SR built in? Yes. Working? Apparently not. We haven't tested this
SR type yet, and it seems that you've found a bug for us. Thanks!

The "No such file" error makes me hopeful that this will be trivia one
to fix, but I'll have to repro this myself before I know.

> If not, is it possible to set the SR as LVM and have it set to share=true so
> that I can still have the benefits of live migrations etc?

Yes, that should be possible. NFS is the SR that we've tested the most
so far. Let us know how this works for you.

Mike