Re: [Xen-API] Kronos: can't remove hosts from a pool

Look closer :-)

in particular, check out this file:

https://github.com/jonludlam/xapi-autobuilder/blob/master/git-repos

I appreciate it's all a little obscure at the moment - once we have things
uploaded to debian we'll move the main repositories over to github.com/xen-org
and we'll invest some time in documenting and whatnot - up until this point
it's been a bit of a race just to get something working at all :-)

Jon