Re: [Xen-API] XCP 1.1 and the DVD CPU Usage Bug in XenServer 5.6

That's an excellent suggestion. Thank you. Unfortunately it's not its own service, it's started by /etc/rc.d/init.d/xenservices. I'll just comment it out of that script for now.

But, I'd still like to know if we're running an unpatched driver in XCP 1.1. The fix was released in Oct. of 2010 so I would have thought that it should have made it into XCP 1.1.