Re: [Xen-API] Unable to view squeeze graphical console

  • To: xen-api <xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Medhavini Buchade <medhavini1991@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 19:17:10 +0530
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 04 Apr 2012 13:47:22 +0000

Hello
thank you for replying Denis.

I have installed Debian Squeeze using the template given by XCP and then using network repository mirror.
Actually I had initially installed Debian Lenny using the same procedure. I was also able to get the graphical console for it using steps given in documentation (editing gdm.config, etc). But when I wanted to create a VM of Lenny again I found that its removed from the repository. So I tried to follow the same steps for Squeeze. But I was unable to get graphical console.
Also one more weird thing that I observed is I couldn't find menu.lst in my Squeeze. Is this normal (as I am doing this first time I really don't know much) ?? I did not get any error during installation.

Thank you.